Maybank Philippines, Inc. (MPI) is a full-service commercial bank, serving retail, commercial, and corporate clients.
MPI offers an array of financial services and products that include lending (personal loans, commercial loans, corporate loans), deposit-taking, electronic banking, credit card, cash management services, remittances, trust and fiduciary accounts, and treasury products and services.
With over 20 years of operations in the Philippines, the bank has primed itself for providing exceptional service to its clients. MPI is present in all the three major islands of the Philippines, with more than 60 branches and over 90 offsite and on-site ATMs nationwide, and complemented by a secure and convenient digital banking platform.
MPI is a member of the Maybank Group, one of Asia’s leading banking groups and Southeast Asia’s fourth largest bank by assets. The Maybank Group is present in 18 countries, including all 10 ASEAN, namely: Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, Hong Kong SAR & People’s Republic of China, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, India, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and the United States of America. The Group offers an extensive range of products and services, which includes consumer and corporate banking, investment banking, Islamic banking, stock broking, insurance and takaful and asset management.
Home Loan Product - MaxiHome Loan
MaxiHome Loan helps you buy your dream home – whether it’s a townhouse, a condo or a house and lot.
By letting you avail of up to 90% of the appraised value of your house and lot, a condo or a townhouse (60% for residential lots) from a Maybank Philippines acredited developer, you’re one step closer to owning the home you want.
And with a minimum loan amount of P500,000 available in fixed interest rates for 1, 3 or 5 years, we are making owning a home affordable for you.
- Your age plus the term of the loan should not be more than 65 years old once the loan matures.
- You should be gainfully employed in a reputable company for at least 2 years; or
- You own a business that has been registered and operational for at least 3 years and has been profitable in the last 2 years.
- For overseas workers, you should have a contract of employment for 2 years.
- If you are a seafarer, you should be at least in an officer level position and should be working for at least 2 continuous years.
- An attorney-in-fact is required for overseas workers or seafarer applicants