Nook | We're Making Loans Simple

Login
New Nook Logo - We're Making Loans Simple
  • Your Loans

    Choose the best loan type you can have for your needs.

    Know which type of housing loan you need to manage your finances.

    Need to buy something? Continue studying? Or going somewhere else?

    Other Links

    Get Pre-Qualified

    Find out if you qualify for a loan in just 3 minutes.

    Mortgage Brokering

    We help you with your loan transaction at no cost to you.

    Book Consultation Call

    Get expert advices from our loan consultants for free.

    Loan Calculators

    Check your financial capacity now.

  • Partners

    Join the many who made the best decision in providing their clients with the best home loan journey available in the country.

    Banking Partners

    Some of the biggest banks in the Philippines with the goal of making home loans simple.

    Strategic and Partner Developers

    In coordination with top developers, realty and service providers for B2B connections.

    Retail Partners

    Get discounts and exclusive deals during your home loan journey from these retails shops.

    Affiliate Program

    Refer your friends and family to become an affiliate and receive commission plus discounts for every successful referrals.

    Nook Home Loans - Affiliate Army
  • Latest News

  • About

    Know more about the Philippines' first mortgage broker, how we do it and why only we can do it.

    Nook App

    Transact more faster with your Nook loan consultant on our app.

    Our Process

    Processing your loan application can be done with our four simple steps.

    About Us

    Why we are the first and the only mortgage broker in the country.

    Careers

    Join the Mortgage Brokering Industry Pioneer, Nook.

    Contact Us

    Chat to us now from our website and talk to a Live Agent.

    Help Center

    Tutorials and How-to guides when using Nook's technology.

Home Loan Monthly
Repayments Calculator

With this Home Loan Monthly Repayments Calculator, you can estimate your monthly home loan repayment amounts.

Home Loan Repayments Calculator

With this Home Loan Calculator, you can estimate your monthly home loan repayment amounts.

Monthly Repayments Calculator

Monthly Home Loan Repayments Calculator

Php2000000.00
Php0.00Php25000000.00
5.75%
5%20%
15years
1years20years

Monthly Mortgage Payment

Php

About This Monthly Repayments Calculator

If you are wondering, "How much house can I afford?", then this simple calculator will help. There are three basic pieces of information necessary for this housing loan calculator.

Home Loan Amount

This is the amount you need to lend from a bank. It is typically 80% of the value of the property. The remaining 20% is paid by you in the form of a cash deposit or downpayment / rent-to-own payment plan with a property developer.

Interest Rate

Nook can secure home loans between 5% to 7%. So use this range as your guide. Check your lowest home loan repayment amount and your highest. Use this in your personal budget.

Term of Loan

This is how long you have to pay the bank back. The maximum loan period for condos and apartments is typically 15 years with most major banks. The maximum term for house and lot's is typically 20 years. And vacant lots - 10 years. Use this as your guide.

With the result you can quickly answer the question that every home-buyer and real estate investor wants to know - can I afford a home loan? To get an estimated monthly home loan repayment, enter your details now.

Disclaimer

Calculations are estimates provided as a guide only. They shouldn't be considered as an approval for a loan or any form of guarantee. They assume interest rates don’t change over the life of the loan and are calculated on the rate that applies for the initial period of the loan e.g. for fixed rate options, the repayments are for the initial fixed rate period only.

About This Home Loan Calculator

If you are wondering, "How much house can I afford?", then this simple calculator will help. There are three basic pieces of information necessary for this housing loan calculator.

Home Loan Amount

This is the amount you need to lend from a bank. It is typically 80% of the value of the property. The remaining 20% is paid by you in the form of a cash deposit or downpayment / rent-to-own payment plan with a property developer.

Interest Rate

Nook can secure home loans between 5% to 7%. So use this range as your guide. Check your lowest home loan repayment amount and your highest. Use this in your personal budget.

Term of Loan

This is how long you have to pay the bank back. The maximum loan period for condos and apartments is typically 15 years with most major banks. The maximum term for house and lot's is typically 20 years. And vacant lots - 10 years. Use this as your guide.

With the result you can quickly answer the question that every home-buyer and real estate investor wants to know - can I afford a home loan?

To get an estimated monthly home loan repayment, enter your details now.

Disclaimer

Calculations are estimates provided as a guide only. They shouldn't be considered as an approval for a loan or any form of guarantee. They assume interest rates don’t change over the life of the loan and are calculated on the rate that applies for the initial period of the loan e.g. for fixed rate options, the repayments are for the initial fixed rate period only.

GET IN TOUCH

Need assistance?

Chat now to a live agent for any questions or check your eligibility from our website. We're waiting.

Nook Contact Us - New Hero Image
Nook Contact Us - New Hero Image
GET IN TOUCH

Need assistance?

Chat now to a live agent for any questions or check your eligibility from our website. We're waiting.