How We Share Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be shared to other organizations and individuals aside from the Nook. We may disclose or share Personal Data about you from time to time for various reasons:
● To Nook or any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, jointly or individually, to offer you products and services that suit your preferences;
● To our bank partners and other financial institutions that may provide you with suitable financial products, and their agents or representatives;
● To third party service providers or subcontractors who help with our business operations, such as website hosting, data analytics, credit assessment and reporting, marketing and promotions, processing payment obligations, fraud protection, and other relevant services;
● To potential partners, investors, and other parties, in view of a potential merger, acquisition, collaboration, joint venture or any other form of potential business partnership;
● To government agencies, law enforcement bodies, and courts to comply with legal and regulatory requirements applicable to the use of the Site;
● To any other regulatory bodies or government agencies in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity, as necessary or appropriate, either under a confidentiality agreement or as required by law.